- For the last couple of days, its been crazy cold for us over here. As cold as, when face is the only thing not covered, it literally hurts my face to step out. Even two jackets, scarf, gloves and hat are not enough. But this week, especially today, I had to walk outside and it was so much better. I hope the freezing season is over now.
- My work has been driving me crazy all over again. I know I have some decisions to make and questions to ask, but I can pull the courage to do it. I know I might repent not doing this, but for now, I am super scared of making my work-life balance any worse than it already is.
- I have never been a fan of the movies, but ever since I had Abhi and Achu, watching movie in a theatre has been my go-to activity. And I can never find company. People I know are not interested in watching the Hollywood movies and Murali can’t make it because we can’t find time to go during day times. So, we go months without watching a movie and guess what happened this month. I watched four movies in theatre. Two with kids, One with Murali and another with a friend. I am not complaining at all, though. If some body would ask me for another movie or two, I would go. After all, it is my chance to set a record, right? 🙂
- I have been driving Abhi and Achu crazy by talking to them in Telugu. Its getting difficult already and I think if I don’t do it now, it will never happen. They will never learn the language. For us, it’s too convenient to communicate in English, but sometimes I just feel mad to be not able to talk in Telugu. It’s not easy to just talk, because we are also trying to teach them things and saying those things in a language they don’t understand will not help them. But again, I am trying. I am trying my best to talk the full sentence in Telugu. I can see sometimes its driving kids crazy, because they don’t understand what I am saying, most of the times, they do though. Once we get used to it, I need to make them respond in Telugu too. Lets see how this goes. 🙂
- Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me. I have been waiting ages for this now. Fingers crossed. Hope everything goes well and I will post pics soon. Yayy! Cant wait. 🙂