* Hiking: I soooo crave for some good exercise. I think its been 2 years that Murali and I went on a hike. There are so many good trails near where we live and I can’t wait to get back on them. Weather permits, when we come back in July, may be, we can go on one. But, not sure. If we do, I will try to make the first family hike with Abhi and Achu happen. I can’t wait. 🙂
* Outdoors: All the time I was there in the last year and half, either the weather was pretty bad or I couldn’t step out. Now the weather will be good for stroller walks and outdoor visits, but we are not there.
* Pretty dresses: Okay. I agree. I don’t look perfect for a perfect dress, but it is time for new skirts and dresses. Theres got to be some decent summer wear I can fit into, right? When I do go back in July, I will certainly use that time to wear something nice. Otherwise, you know, for the rest of the year, its just always some jacket.
* Netflix: Seriously; A lot of me time I had (after Abhi and Achu slept), I spent watching shows on Netflix. I cant remember, how many reruns of Monk and Out of Practice, Murali and I watched. Before I came here, I was watching Greys Anatomy back to back. Too bad, Netflix is not available in India, I wouldn’t mind losing some sleep to watch some shows.
* Shopping: And that too on Amazon. I loved the convenience. Most of the baby items, I bought via amazon. Thanks to the reviews, pricing I was happy with what I got. I love buying baby toys. When I go back, Abhi and Achu are going to be very happy with their new toys (and of course, Murali is going to pay the huge bill. 🙂 )
* Family Time: One of the evenings four of us were home, Abhi threw up all over himself (part of his usual routine :p ). Murali removed his dress and was holding him while Achu and I went to get Abhi a fresh one. When we came back, shirtless Abhi and Murali were singing “Oho Jaane Jaana….Dhoonde Tujhe Diwana…” to us. 🙂 One of my most memorable moments. And that’s what I miss the most. The four of us. Abhi, Achu, Murali and I.